This month has been pretty hectic, mainly with roller derby/team stuff. We played a public bout, met a load of famous olympians, met the cast from starlight express (they skate, we skate) and thats on top of 4 training sessions a week.
I also squeezed in a trip on my dads canal boat which was lovely. Nothing like family days out.
1. Just chillin on the front of the boat 2. Me and my mum, AKA The Weenster.
3. Peaceful canal 4. Loughborough lock
5. Hubby on the boat 6. Hubby enjoying a pint at our local
7. Schmoogins love 8. Carboot bargins (must do an OOTD with this dress)
9. Tomato Bruschetta at home with friends 10. More strawberries!
11. The day we met starlight express! 12. Fancy dressing room!
13. Starlight Express, Starlight Express! 14. More carboot bargins
15. A rare, hair down day 16. Lazy sunday cat loves
17. Mini cakes baked in tin cans! 18. Delicious pudding
So how was everyone else's August. Missing it already or glad to see the back end?