Thursday 30 August 2012

Going Sheer

Just a super quick post to share my new top that I love. Got it from a little fashion shop in Loughborough. It was on a dummy outside and drew me in straight away. It's supposed to be super baggy on someone a few sizes smaller than me bit I like the way it fits.

It's billowy on my waist and tighter around my hips but at a nice length. I've been wearing it with nothing but my pink leopard print bra underneath. Something I'd have never dreamed of doing until recently and it makes me feel awesome!

6 comments:

  1. I love that not only is the top sheer, BUT, the arms are out. It is something I've only recently started doing myself, so I geg giddy at the sight of others doing it too!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I used to be quite a bit bigger and my arm skin just never pinged back ...I have mega bingo wings, but I don't actually care anymore. Let them be free!

    PS You're my first blog commenter! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top but omg the trousers/leggings I need those they are amazing !! Looking fierce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great leggings xx

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top and leggins combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top. Looks great with those leggings too. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete